E.A Garage Door Repairs & Installation
Supply, Install & Repair All Types Of Garage Doors
Working in Essex and the East Anglia region
Terms and Conditions
Warranty: EA Garage Doors Ltd Responsibility
- The company warrants in relation to the company’s installation that it will either repair or replace any goods which are found within a period of 24 months from installation (‘the warranty period’) to be defective. Manufacturer’s warranties will come into force in relation to any defects to electric operator(s) (excluding remote control units) and garage door(s) including operating gear, as specified in the manufacturer’s literature. Our warranties give you benefits which are in addition to your legal rights. Further information about your legal rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department or the Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- It is recommended all doors and operators should be serviced annually by a professional door installer. EA Garage Doors Ltd send out annual service reminders to all existing customers.To book a service call out, please call 0800 092 3659 or visit www.eagaragedoors.co.uk
Suitability of the Site on all door installations
- The company EA Garage Doors Ltd does not accept any responsibility for conditions occurring due to uneven or sloping floors however every effort will be made to ensure that water ingress is kept to a minimum.
- Structural modifications are not included in the quotation and will be the customer’s responsibility. Doors will be installed true and square which may exaggerate sloping walls and floors.
- we supply and install weather defenders which can be found on our website: www.eagaragedoors.co.uk
Drawings and Information
- The company will assume that all measurements and other information supplied to the company is accurate and suitable for the customer’s requirements for orders placed on a supply only basis where free site surveys have not been conducted.
All installation orders will not proceed until a EA Garage Doors ltd surveyor has been to site. East Anglia supply free quotations with no obligation to buy, you can book a quotation on our website: www.eagaragedoors.co.uk
Quotations are valid for the date displayed on each quotation. Unless stated, the estimate does not include:
- The cost of making good brickwork, rendering, pointing, floor or timber which has been damaged during installation which is not caused by our negligence in installing the door(s).
- If we believe the existing supporting structure is unsuitable to install a new door(s) we will inform you at the time of quotation. Our advice is given as a result of our experience and if you decide to place an order with us despite our advice, we cannot be responsible for the continued suitability of the existing timbers after installation. If you have any doubts, we advise you to instruct a surveyor to carry out a full inspection.
- You are responsible for the clearing the area where the products are to be fitted and we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused to items not removed or adequately protected by you, unless the loss or damage is caused by our negligent work.
- If you order products from us, or you provide us with measurements or other details for products which you ask us to install, which are subsequently discovered to be wrong, misleading for additional costs incurred by us in replacing any such products urgently unless such replacement is as a result of our erroneously advising you as to the suitability of the product in question.
Terms of payment
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, terms of payment are 20% deposit on placing the order and the final payment to be made before or on the invoice due date. The customer shall not be entitled to make any deductions or set off there from.
- This non refundable deposit is used to source and secure a specific product to the customer’s requirements and administration thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 20% per month. The Company reserves the right where genuine doubts arise as to the Customer’s financial position or in the case of failure to pay for any goods or any services as aforesaid to suspend delivery of any order or part or installment without liability until payment or satisfactory security for payment has been provided.
- The delivery dates specified in the contract are approximate and, unless expressly stated, time is not of the essence for delivery. The company will not be liable for the consequences of any delays. No delay shall entitle the customer to reject any delivery or services.
- The company will not provide monetary compensation for any delays by manufacturers or for any other unforeseeable reasons.
Right to Cancel
- When you have placed an order we process it as soon as possible. If you cancel an order for a standard item we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee which is suffucuent to cover our incurred expenses and handling charges. If you cancel a bespoke, made to order product you will be liable for all associated costs.
- Source of the material used may naturally vary in colour and be effected by weather or climate. You should consider arranging for such materials to be finished and maintained in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations (or such other maintained as ought reasonably to be carried out).
East Anglia Garage Doors LTD
T: 07522 846 797
Supply, install & repair garage doors
Garage Doors Braintree, Witham, Maldon, Halstead, Bishop Stortford, Chelmsford, Colchester, Sudbury, Saffron Walden, Haverhill and all areas across the East Anglia region
East Anglia Garage Doors LTD.
All waste is taken to a recycling and treatment facility to ensure waste is disposed of or recycled in an environmentally supportive manner.