Industrial Steel Doors
The robust alternative to aluminium shutters
Commercial & Industrial Doors
Our industrial roller shutter doors are a robust alternative to our aluminium range of security products, yet they still offer versatility with the ultimate choice provided from our diverse range of industrial doors.
Encompassed within the range are single skin industrial doors and insulated industrial doors. In addition, we offer hand chain operated doors, steel insulated doors with tubular motors and a wide choice of specialist industrial door motors including GfA. Choose your product, then simply pick your preferred motor. A wide choice of colours and finishes are available and by the use of different gauge slats we are able to accommodate even larger sizes than ever before.
Benefits & Features
There are many benefits to our Industrial Steel Doors, some of these include:
- Choice of motors
- Universal, laser-cut, folded endplate (giving greater strength)
- Angles pre slotted for inset & outset
- Predrilled guide channels with low profile bolts Welded tabs as standard to correct coning issues & prevent slat jump if the limits are lost
- Axle predrilled & RivNuts, instead of welded nuts or studs, for ease of installation
- Introduction of 350 mm box & endplate for lower headroom requirements which also brings the axle better in line with the guides on smaller doors
Industrial Roller Door Range
Get in touch to arrange your FREE quote
East Anglia Garage Doors LTD
T: 07522 846 797
Supply, install & repair roller doors Braintree, Witham, Maldon, Halstead, Bishop Stortford, Chelmsford, Colchester, Sudbury, Saffron Walden, Haverhill and all areas across the East Anglia region
East Anglia Garage Doors LTD. Waste Plan
All waste is taken to a recycling and treatment facility to ensure waste is disposed of or recycled in an environmentally supportive manner.